"Selectors were given clear guidance to name their strongest squad and have made their selections accordingly", the European Central Bank said in a short statement.
The England all-rounder made a brisk 34 against Auckland today.
"Whenever he comes back that's going to be a bit of a circus".
"Whether it's any more of a circus than it's already been, it's hard to say".
As was the case ahead of the ongoing Ashes series, England's selectors were instructed to name their strongest squad for a five-match ODI rubber beginning in Melbourne on January 14.
"The two guys who have taken over, I just think that's the best way to go". "But we've got to adjust to that at some stage". In his first limited-overs match for his birth province against Otago, he was bowled for two.
All-rounder Ben Stoke controversies was the only reason which kept him out of the ashes series.
Avon and Somerset Police passed a file to the Crown Prosecution Service for "charging advice" last week.
Asked about the timing of any clarification of Stokes' situation, Bayliss said: "I've got absolutely no idea".
The England Cricket Board has said Stokes will remain suspended pending the police investigation.
"The ECB Board has convened via conference call to make the decision after being informed that Hales is deemed a witness and will face no charges".
England has lost both the opening tests to Australia in Brisbane and Adelaide and now face a major challenge winning the series. He was joined in the 12-man squad with the five players that did not play in Adelaide, plus six players from England Lions (Ben Duckett, Keaton Jennings, Dan Lawrence, Jack Leach, Liam Livingstone and Mark Wood). While the charges against Stokes were severe, Hales did not suffer any charges from the officials.
Fit-again paceman Mark Wood, who has been tipped to contend for a start in the third Ashes Test in Perth as England seek to bounce back from successive defeats, and wicketkeeper Sam Billings return to England's ODI squad, which will once again be captained by Eoin Morgan.